This Project Manager will utilize their project and people management skills to deliver high quality projects that exceed customer expectations and meet established cost and revenue targets. This includes planning the project, resourcing the project with internal team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants; managing internal and customer driven processes and procedures, project schedules, deliverables, and quality to successful completion.
Are you a Project Manager with experience managing large, complex fiber or wireless network deployment projects? In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing projects as part of the Utilities segment.
We're looking for the kind of people that our customers want to work with.
Providing the level of service we're committed to, takes great talent. That's why we promote a progressive work environment with constant growth opportunities. With continuing education, professional development, competitive benefit programs, and diversity, are all core to how we build teams. We position our customers for success by positioning our employees for success.
What you'll do:
• Participate in preparing the proposal
• Develop project schedule and budget
• Participate in presentations to the client
• Assist with contract preparation
• Review contract requirements
• Develop task list for each level of personnel on the project
• Prepare budgets and schedules for each major element of work and task items
• Answer questions and give daily mentorship to Engineers, Technicians and staff
• Review work for accuracy and quality
• Monitor project work toward budget and schedule goals
• Review staff time sheets and expense reports
• Review invoices before distribution to client
• Assist in collection of past due accounts receivable
• Hold monthly project manager meetings and report on general status of the project
• Provide and review specifications and other reports or studies issued to the client
• Adhere to firms established Project Management principles
• Enforce project QA/QC standards
What you've done:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent related experience
• 10+ years of managing a variety of fiber or wireless projects
• Proven project management skills, with sophisticated understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, and deliverable management
• Developed strong leadership skills
• History of leading multiple projects and multiple project teams
• Proficient computer skills, MS Office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Developed the following skills; job knowledge, communication, planning, collaboration, decision-making, judgement and problem solving
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.